Carbon Neutrality Partner
With the interim goals of 2030 fast approaching, industrials across the United States are intensifying decarbonization project developments to accelerate towards their goals.
Right now, with an increasing number of projects in operation, it’s imperative to explore how companies are optimizing their journey to net zero emissions, to find out what mistakes and wins they’ve experienced and how they’re adapting.
Book your ticket for Decarb Connect North America and join an audience comprised of 40% industrial decision-makers tasked with decarbonization – your opportunity to actively participate and learn. Learn from industry leaders in industrial decarbonization to inform your decarbonization roadmap, time, money and resources through seeing best practices for industrial decarbonization projects.
Register today to:
- Mitigate risk by learning from relevant case studies. You’ll avoid the pitfalls others have identified and ensure that you’re set up to deliver your intended goals
- Meet future partners with technology experience and who are already working with other industrials – a great way to speed up the right deployments.
- Enhance your collaboration opportunities – you’ll rub shoulders with people as focused on decarbonization as you (all of you determined to maintain your competitive position at the same time).
- Get ahead with vital insights into the latest trends and innovations – unmissable intel that will improve decision making and deployments.
Featuring the best thinkers and leaders from across the decarbonization landscape, including:
Ilse KenisChief Carbon Officer Carmeuse
Jennifer WoolfsmithVP Sustainability NOVA Chemicals
Dr Mubarik ChowdhryDirector of the Global Innovation Hub Heidelberg Materials
Richard EspositoR & D Program Manager, Geosciences & Carbon Management Southern Company
Amanda DuhonVP and Regional Director of Central and North America Energy Industries Council
Jakob KrummenacherVP Clean Energy LSB Industries
David Greeson Project DirectorProject Tundra Minnkota
Roxana BekemohammadiFounder and Executive Director US Hydrogen Alliance
Key themes for 2023
Minimize risk when you learn from live case studies of industrial decarbonization projects
Find out how emitters are leveraging partnership opportunities to accelerate decarbonization
Understand the potential of new technologies and how to build company-wide trust in them.
Network with our 40% industrial audience made up of c-suite executives, government, and innovators in decarbonization
Join site tours to see how decarbonization tech is being deployed and scaled in the energy capital of the world
Understand collaborative opportunities and select potential partners
We base all our agendas on feedback gained from our industrial members and attendees.
Here were some of the challenges and questions which were put under the spotlight:
• Identify collaboration opportunities within CCUS hubs, CO2 transportation and hydrogen project developments amongst diverse stakeholders in decarbonization. Learn effective approaches to access and leverage these opportunities.
• Gain insights to the potential capabilities of emerging technologies, understanding their applications and impact on decarbonization efforts.
• Evaluate and establish the most promising models for CO2 reuse and storage, pinpointing effective strategies for impactful carbon management.
• Harness the power of data solutions by delving into case studies that illustrate successful integration and highlight tangible impact on decarbonization strategies.
• Broaden your perspective on alternative fuel options.
Companies which have attended Decarb Connect North America 2023
Download the Post-Show Report below
What Attendees Say
“Decarb Connect North America is one of the best events I’ve been to. It’s a good size and brings together high-quality people for networking. The event creates an openness around how can we solve this big problem together.”
David Bangma, Director of Innovation, Ash Grove Cement (a CRH company)
“A very well organized event, with attention to all details that make the difference. Excellent level of speakers both in terms of seniority and expertise from a broad range of industries, NGOs, funds and policymakers…well designed networking connections provided by the organizer”
Faidon Prokopios, Manufacturing Decarbonization Director, Titan Cement
“A wide mix of people from hard-to abate sectors, and great discussions and insight into carbon reduction initiatives and technologies”
Richard Atkinson, VP Americas, Coomtech
“Size of the show was just about right. It wasn’t so large that you weren’t able to make connections or have meaningful initial meetings. The app worked well for connecting with attendees.”
Tom Drake, Director, CHP and Resilience, NextEra Energy Resources
At Decarb Connect, we offer a plethora of opportunities across our global platform to meet your objectives, whether you want to find new leads, evaluate new partnership opportunities, amplify your leadership position or enhance your brand positioning, our packages are completely bespoke to meet your objectives. We combine our events, reports, webinars, podcast and leadership network opportunities to create a package that compliments your wider marketing strategy and surpasses your expectations.
About the Organiser
Decarb Connect is a resource hub and network of senior leaders tasked with tackling decarbonization strategies within energy intensive industries.
We are unique as we focus on all of the foundation industries and create products that support them in overcoming the multifaceted challenge of decarbonizing whilst working to unlock new opportunities with key stakeholders from technology, financing and investment, policy, consulting and much more.
Our mission is simple. Accelerate decarbonization and reduce emissions globally. We all play different roles in this journey and we believe ours is to work with decarbonization leaders on bringing them together to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and importantly forge partnerships that tackle the biggest issues.
We focus on those with complex challenges to solve. Our global platform combines a unique membership network of decarbonization leaders, industry renowned conferences, webinars, industry reports, podcasts and more.
If you are a stakeholder within industrial decarbonization and the green revolution, we will have something that supports your journey.